PVC has a uniqueresourcefulness that helps it meet the numerous needs of contemporary architecture. In addition to new projects, PVC is also extensively used in refurbishment where it often substitutes traditional materials such as metals and wood.
PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride and is the world’s third most widely produced synthetic plastic polymer. This is one of the most rigid and flexible form of material which is used for construction of pipes, and in profile application such as doors and windows.
PVC pipes are strong and light weight. They scrape resistance, they are light in weight, and they provide mechanical strength and toughness for use in constructions of buildings and construction applications. PVC pipes are easy to install, they can be cut into segments easily and can be given any desired shape. These contemporary PVC pipes are easy to weld and can be joined easily in a variety of styles. PVC pipes surprise with another one of its major properties that is Durability. These pipes are resistant to weathering, rotting, Chemical corrosion, shock, and abrasion. It is therefore the favored choice for a variety of customers for many different long-life and outdoor products. In fact, medium and long-term solicitations account for some 85 per cent of PVC fabrication in the building and construction sector. For example, it is predicted that PVC pipes will have prospective in-service lives of up to 100 years. In other applications such as window outlines and cable insulation, studies indicate that over 60 per cent of them will have functioning lives of over 40 years. Next these PVC pipes are also cost effective. PVC has been a prevalent material for construction applications for decades due to its physical and technical properties which provide excellent cost-performance gains. As a material it is very reasonable in terms of price, this value is also enhanced by the stuffs such as its durability, lifespan and low maintenance. A recent study about the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of PVC yields in window profiles, pipes and flooring showed that PVC is frequently the most cost effective option.
The PVC pipes manufactured by Orbit group of companies have numerous features and benefits such as:-
- Our PVC pipes are Ideal for hot water up to 93 °C
- We use NSF Certified raw material.
- These PVCs produce lowest bacterial growth.
- We manufacture using lead free and environment friendly compound.
- Our pipes are Unaffected by chlorine in water.
- Our PVC pipes are Cost Effective & easily installable.
- We assure 100% leak proof joints.
- Our pipes deliver outstanding fire safety profile.
- Our pipes have Insulating properties result in high energy saving.
- Our PVC pipes have Strong quality controls hence no batch variation.
- Our PVC pipes have High impact strength.
- Our PVC pipes are UV stabilized and designed for over 50 year’s life.
- Our PVC pipes have No corrosion thus uncompromised water quality.
Visit orbit for the augmenting quality of PVC pipes.