PVC / FR PVC/FRLS/HOFR – Copper Multi Stranded Single Core Et Multi Core Wire 0.5 Sqmm to 630 Sqmm – IS:694
Solid / Stranded House / Industrial Wires (Copper / Aluminium).
Multi Core Flexible wires – 2,3,4,5,7 (upto 2Core x 35, 3 a 4 Core x 240 Sqmm, 5 Core x 50 Sqmm Et 7 Core x 25 Sqmm)
LT Power and Control Cables
Copper / Aluminium – XLPE / PVC – Armoured / Unarmoured
Single core up to 1000 SQMM Multi core up to 4 core x 400 SQMM
IS 7098 Et IS:1554 / Part – 1 (for working voltage upto Et including 1.1 KV).
Control Cable Copper Armoured / Unarmoured XLPE / PVC up to and including 61 Core (1.5 mm- a 2.5 mm`) – IS 7098 / 1554 – Part – 1
Co – Axial cables (RG6, RG11)
Telephone Cables (upto 100 pair Flexible / Armoured / UnArmoured).
Braided Shielded Cables (Screened / Unscreened – PVC / LDPE / Armoured / UnArmoured).
Automobile and Battery Cables
Railway Signaling Cables
Submersible Cables (Flat / Round) upto 4 Core X 10 Sqmm, 3 Core X 50 Sqmm IS 694.
Mining / Welding cables (Rubber / PVC).
Networking Cables. (Cat 5e+ Et Cat 6e+)
Solid Single Core upto 160 Sqmm (1.5 – 16 Sqmm).
Weather Proof Wires (Copper Et Aluminium)
There is much electronic equipment around us which run by the source of electric current. In order to transmit electricity to run those appliances wires and cables are the most imperative element. We don’t give it any thought, but cables are nearby us everywhere we turn. The importance of cables & connectors is undoubtedly hidden, but none the less, it exists. Wires and cables are everywhere we guise for. While we don’t see them, they oblige us in many of our requirements. From our houses to workplaces all those dwellings are wired with various cables, bring us data signal, electricity, etc. other than offices; hospitals, even amusement parks, are all wired with long spans of cables, consenting our routine to exist. Cables are classically made of one or more wires, wrapped in insulation and terminated by a metal connector on each end. There are three elements which determines the quality of the wires and they are electrons, voltage and current as well as shielding and impedance. Depending upon the different types of applications wires and cables are classified into diverse categories:-
- Power cables- these cables are predominantly used for power transmission and distribution systems in the power and other industries. Orbit cables manufacture a range of cables with high to low voltage and different sheathings such as PVC, XLPE, flame retardant and low smoke. The main structural constituents of power cables include conductor, insulation & casing.
- Control cables- these cables propel signals to control the operating of equipment and allow distribution of data or signals that have low voltage. Intended specifically for automation controls, these cables have a copper conductor, which is swathed in galvanized steel bird. Control cables usually bear a PVC/XLPE insulation that defends them from the influences and harsh climatic conditions.
- Instrumentation cables- these cables find an extensive variety of applications for process configuration of measurement, supervision and control of the process in oil & gas, power generation and distribution, auto, chemical and mining industries. With very low level of electrical signal transient through these cables which are also prone to external interfaces during transmission, during diffusion, these cables demand rigorous quality requirements and distinct electrical properties. The tinned copper conductors are positioned up in pair/triad/quad either overall fortified or individually and overall sheltered.
- Solar cables- DC solar cables are applied as inter connection cables for connecting different photovoltaic modules in air or conduit.
- Building wires- these wires are environmental friendly and suitable to use where high litheness is of prime significance.
- Flexible single/multi core- orbit cables manufacture energy efficient class 5 wires with diverse insulation properties.
- Communication cables- Orbit cables manufacture these wires for a wide a variety of communications including telephone cables, LAN cables, Axial cables etc.
Other cables- we also manufacture other types of cables including welding cables, submersible cables, flat and round cable etc.